Many physical systems require the description of mechanical interaction across interfaces if they are to be successfully analyzed examples in the engineered world . Tod a laursen computational contact and impact mechanics fundamentals of modeling interfacial phenomena in nonlinear finite element analysis. Computational contact and impact mechanics tod a laursen on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers many physical systems require the . On jan 1 2003 tod a laursen published the chapter computational contact and impact mechanics in the book computational contact and impact mechanics. This book comprehensively treats the formulation and finite element approximation of contact and impact problems in nonlinear mechanics intended for students
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.