Combine is a term rauschenberg invented to describe a series of works that combine aspects of painting and sculpture virtually eliminating all distinctions . Introduction when creation means combining assembling incorporating parody and its different manifestations the relationship of artwork with time. Robert rauschenberg is famous for his freestanding and wall hung combine mixed media pieces created between 1954 64
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.