The degeneration of man summary mutations are inevitable in human reproduction very few mutations are beneficial probably far less than one in a thousand. Because that when they knew god they glorified him not as god neither were thankful but became vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened. Define degeneration degeneration synonyms degeneration pronunciation degeneration translation english dictionary definition of degeneration n 1 the process of . 1 1 vampirism and the degeneration of the imperial race stokers dracula as the invasive degenerate other monika tomaszewska i long to go through the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.